Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

821 - 840 of 851 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts

Closest I've been outside lately and yeah about that border thing.......

·
Registered
276 Posts
Went and spent a few days up in eastern Maine over the weekend with my brother and a friend. Did some exploring, found a whole bunch of windmills, and a deadend trail that we tried going through. The brush was taller than the hood and pretty thick; it ended up pulling my exhaust apart from being so thick. Everything from the cat back was no longer attached and I lost the u-bolt somewhere. Shoved it back on and found a 4" square u-bolt that was (still is) a temporary fix.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,105 Posts
Iowa Jeep Show this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
New to me but been in the family for a long time. Finally working on getting her back on the road after years sitting in a garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
Nice Jeep and color combination. The blue and tan look great together.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Definitely a fan of the wood grain .

·
Super Moderator
10,522 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Good to have a rig that is bullet proof enough you can loan it out. I have a friend with an XJ like that. Unfortunately I think he lost it in the Camp Fire in Paradise

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Good to have a rig that is bullet proof enough you can loan it out. I have a friend with an XJ like that. Unfortunately I think he lost it in the Camp Fire in Paradise

I keep trying to get my wife to drive it but she refuses. Hell she won’t hardly wheel at all. That Camp Fire was bad. It amazes me how quick everything can be taken from you.

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
I will be making contact with that guy soon I think he lost more than one off road rig.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Pics from first shakedown run since I got it streetable. Almost ready for a real trail run. She's come a long way 42698.jpg 42696.jpg 20190929_175650.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

821 - 840 of 851 Posts