Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 556 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on another forum and though it might be interesting and informative and an opportunity to show some good old Yankee ingenuity.

·
Premium Member
9,069 Posts
My Aluminum rear bumper, still under construction

Aluminum front bumper

Custom air intake

And most of the rest of the Jeep really.

·
Premium Member
9,069 Posts

·
Administrator
6,410 Posts
I think you all know about my roof rack... :rofl:

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
nothing yet for me unless you call these home made:

i didnt make them but i made a set of my own that im currently runnin in my xj

·
Premium Member
9,069 Posts
Why are there four air chucks under the hood? I know you can never have too many, just wondering if there's a reason like air lockers or something.
The high pressure air line and the oil return line run over the air intake. The quick disconnects allow me to quickly remove the air lines so I can quickly remove the air intake so I can do things like change the plugs. Otherwise you cannot even see them.

·
Premium Member
9,069 Posts
Dude, what you did with the hood, i like it. And the pin stripe... Its almost the same color as my heep... the chrome on black/blue looks great
Thanks man. Actually it is aluminum. The pinstrip is the stock Laredo package and the black is a dark blue, also factory.

·
Registered
386 Posts

i just got an awesome idea from this....im gonna make a custom hook with 2 efans on it with covers and a net under it

freaken awesome man

·
Registered
840 Posts
The high pressure air line and the oil return line run over the air intake. The quick disconnects allow me to quickly remove the air lines so I can quickly remove the air intake so I can do things like change the plugs. Otherwise you cannot even see them.
OK so there's two hoses that are removed in the pic.

·
Premium Member
9,069 Posts
Very nice Bumpa

1 - 20 of 556 Posts