Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the World Baseball Classic... Puerto Rico 11 USA 1... Woooooooooh!!!! yeahhhhhhh.. im so pump right now... !!!!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sounds good. I stopped caring about baseball after the big strike.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Let me know when y'all take over in Football...:D

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am Happy for you Belto. Are the Puerto Ricans going to field a Bobsled team this fall?

No Blue, we'll leave that to Jamaica

Let me know when y'all take over in Football...:D

Before that I beleive it would be soccer, Football is not practice here to much in HS and in schools bc of the high insurance....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well... all the good MLB players are Puetro Rican, Cuban or Venezulan to begin with...

Then the cream of the US born players are being held out by their teams, to make sure they don't manage to hurt themselves before they start playing in front of people actually paying the team...

No surprises in the outcome.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well... all the good MLB players are Puetro Rican, Cuban or Venezulan to begin with...

Then the cream of the US born players are being held out by their teams, to make sure they don't manage to hurt themselves before they start playing in front of people actually paying the team...

the USA team is full with ALL STAR player...

·
Registered
412 Posts

All I hear is '*snivel snivel snivel* We got our asses kicked *snivel snivel*'

(I don't care about baseball, and no, I have no idea if Canada even plays in the aforementioned series)

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PR lost to the USA today, I dont want to talk about it, I hope the damn pitcher that let the bases fill up dies taking a [email protected]#%

1 - 10 of 10 Posts