Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my tps senser started playin up all of a sudden and i had it put on a computer and it said that it had low voltage i mucked around with it and pulled it off a few times and it work again for a few hours i ended up replacein the senser and it worked fine for 2 days then the trouble started again and my car has stalled while goin slow with foot of the accelarator pedal (auto) a few times ??????

·
Registered
29 Posts
my comanche did that but it was the fuel pump not working is what caused it also it has ran and stalled when throttling it up to make it move under its own power a bottle of injector cleaner and it fixed itself

·
Registered
40 Posts
1999 Jeep Cherokee air bag light is on

I noticed a few months ago that the air bag light came on and then the check engine light. I drove over to Advance Auto and their free check said there were no issues. I followed your suggestions and removed the negative battery cable for 15 minutes and the check engine light is now out. What could possible be causing the air bag light to stay on? Truck runs great with no problems. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

·
muddin moderator
4,045 Posts
hmmm .... are you sure the airbag is still there?

maybe a sensor was tripped or did you hit something at a slow speed ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
The air bag light came on right after I de-greased and washed down the 4.0 at the car wash.
You got some water in a connection then. Pull your harnesses apart and put di-electric grease in them .That will give you a good contact,it will also seal your harnesses so they don't get water in them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts