Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
Trailer is included too! That thing looks like 1991 threw up on it. GroundHawg tires (discontinued), aluminum wheels, commanche on top of chevy frame, GoodWrench crate engine, and diamond plate over the frame. Only thing missing is 6 more shocks....lol.
Hater!!

I like it, 'cept for the diamond plate. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
Not yet. Ordering parts and stockpiling stuff till I have time. Need a new manifold so do I order stock or a header there about the same price

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
I vote header. Anything you can do to help these engines breathe better is a win!

I have pacesetter I picked up for cheap, I think $50.00. Haven't had the time to install it yet, :eek:

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
If I haven't posted that it's installed by the middle of July, remind me and we'll make a deal. I'm on vacation (working, not resting) first 2 weeks of July and I plan to install it then.

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
I vote snorkel. The only reason we put "extras" on our jeeps is because we don't "plan" on needing them. But it's so refreshing when needed, they are there, and you thank your lucky stars! case in point:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
Happy to hear! Close that chapter and get busy living! Come to PA. We would love to see ya!

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
I'd like the 99 intake

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk
I picked up this intake when I was gonna do a pacesetter header. It's called a horseshoe intake and helps to flow more air. Didn't get it installed though, cause the header didn't fit. :(

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
I found a fellow on facebook that was parting out a few jeeps. Had this left over from a motor swap I think. I paid 50 for it.

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
I know you like to use RockAuto, but I just priced it all out (all the front end stuff I need for my deer-killing Ranger) and I saved a lot of money by going with Amazon instead. RockAuto was gonna make a fortune on shipping, and most of amazon was free.

Is there a secret technique for RockAuto I need to know about?
RockAuto ships from multiple warehouses. when you add to your cart, try and make sure you get the parts from all the same warehouses. That's my 2 cents.

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
Hoops. hmmm hoops! :dunno:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
1 - 20 of 86 Posts