Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

681 - 700 of 736 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #681
So my locker came in at like 530pm so I put it together. If you haven't installed one on an 8.8 before it's a MF if you have big hands like me. my buddy terry came over and I finally got the last c clip in. This will be my last Ford 8.8 they are just a pain in the ass to set up. No wonder a friend charges 400 to set it up and 200 for the Dana 30.ill post pics of the truss when I finish it tonight

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #682
Rear in front geared and locked. What a hard weekend

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Youve been busy bud. Maximum texture on your uncle's jeep it looks like. And the spartan in the MJ will be awesome.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #684
I have both front and rear Spartans. I haven't built a jeep like this since my orange Jeep on here. My uncles jeep turned out great I really like the color. So Wednesday night on my way back from bowling in my dodge I hit a semi tire at 85 on i4 bent up the side of my bed and made it rub my tire. Five of us hit it one girl took it on the windshield. Trucks good just got to fix the bed.i don't know how you can own a car or truck and not have a flashlight in it. Five of us on the side of the road and I have the only flashlight.

·
Super Moderator
10,285 Posts
I glad you are all OK. I have probably 3 in each one of my vehicles. LOL plus my cell phone has a flashlight.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #686
Well I was going through the the moderate course today at our jeep event here in Polk county. I broke the output shaft on my tcase and the one I got from the u pull it doesn't fit so I have to pull them apart and change the front input on the one I bought

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #688
Pics

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #690
I don't know. I just know it's twisted.so raw power from the 4.0

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #692

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #693
Look at me

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #694

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #695
Better video you can hear me talking shit on the cb radio. Then showing up to pull them out

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #696
So one tie rod has slight bend in it so I think I better upgrade now so... I want some input on steering. So I was thinking I don't drive it a ton so heims. dirtbound but I'm kinda tired of his customer service. So there's a local company Steinjager could build my own just got to think about it

·
Super Moderator
10,285 Posts
I used GC v8 tie rods on mine solid and way beefier than stock. But when I ruined one and had to replace it, no local parts store had them in stock. I was pissed. I ordered the rough country tie rod and stock ends. I'm not really a fan but if I break one, I have a spare.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #698
That's what I already have is the rc tie rod

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
The Steinjager guys are cool. They make good stuff. Met them in iowa last year.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #700
Made a firepit ring few weeks ago now using it

681 - 700 of 736 Posts