Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

701 - 720 of 736 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #701
Ok jeepin with Judd pics nothing to great because was solo on the trail I broke on.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #702
More

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #704
2500 jeeps on the trails over 4000 at event

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #705
Well when I swapped axles I put n3 rc shocks on the rear and they were super beefy. So today I put n3 on the front what a ride difference. They are way bigger than the n2.0 shocks and feel better too. I hate rough country springs but their shocks have been very good.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #706
So I bought a trailer..... Needs tires but got a great deal.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Sweet! Whats the tow vehicle going to be since the mj will be on the trailer?

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #708
I have a 2006 dodge Dakota 4.7 v8 with tow package trailer brake controller ect. But I will be upgrading. Looking for a 2500 ram

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #709
So I've been loosing coolant on the dodge for a few weeks but couldn't find the leak.well I found it yesterday plastic caps and the top cap is cracked. Advance Auto 189.99 eBay from seller I've bought 2 from for other projects 63.03 shipped ordered yesterday at 6 says it will be here tomorrow .

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
I have had those plastic tanks go bad too. I don't like them for that reason

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #711
Well it's the 2006 original Mopar radiator so it made it 14 years in the truck and 177k miles and I could have been sitting on the shelf at Chrysler for 2 or 3 years to you know

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Honestly Im a little surprised it wasn't replaced sooner. 177k isn't a bad lifespan for a radiator these days IMO.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #713
Here's the icing on the cake now I got to put valve cover gaskets on it too. And they're not as easy as the 4.0

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #714
Well the dodge is put back together but still waiting on the hoses. If you never have changed the valve cover gaskets on a 4.7 in a Dakota it's a real mfer. I don't wanna do it again.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #715
You guys are going to think I'm nuts. So it was so hot in my garage this weekend even with fans. So im insulating my door and installing a mini split air conditioner. I also just got a finger brake. Just got dropped off by USPS they left me a note to call when I get home because the package was to heavy.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Lol, too heavy. We used to ship axles and center sections that weighed 75-120lbs through UPS. I had to load the truck with em, then the UPS guys had to unload, sort, and reload, etc. They ship every single day without issue.

I am very jealous of the fingerbrake however. I want one baaad. Its cold here, should I ship you some air in all my empty parts boxes? Getting an inch of snow tonight.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #717
Dude it was 93 yesterday. Today it rained all day stayed in the mid 60s. For 299 for the brake it's not bad for what you can build after you buy it.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
I have a brake too, and I have used it many times

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #719
So it was a good investment. Installed my mini split in the garage. Might weld my brake up tomorrow. Only issue is can't get it off Celsius

·
Super Moderator
10,290 Posts
65° f. Is 18°c. And that is all the people need to know.

701 - 720 of 736 Posts