3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #722
Guess who bought steering?????

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #724
Actually that was commission money. I haven't spent much of the government money. I've really been working alot. I have a finger brake, air conditioner. I just need time to do everything.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #725
Well I had some time yesterday with my uncle and we built a few things.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #726
Well still haven't found a truck that I like enough to buy. Going Wednesday to look at a 2500 Dodge diesel mega cab white with 5.9

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Pizzaman, does that brake need the sides of the press to work right, or do they just make it fit tight to get the most usable width out of it? My press is bigger than the HF ones is the reason I ask.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #728
Pizzaman, does that brake need the sides of the press to work right, or do they just make it fit tight to get the most usable width out of it? My press is bigger than the HF ones is the reason I ask.
If you go on their website they make different sizes or if you message them they might make one that fits yours

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #729
Well I bought a tow rig. 2007 2500 Dodge ram mega cab 4x4 6sp manual no rust lifted on 35s 198k miles. The good new tires drives great runs great power raw power 5.9 24v had a tuner not installed is now. The bad has shit shocks and stock steering stabilizer ordered new. Carrier Bering is bad order new.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Nice! Solid choice

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #731
Rather be cummin than stroking lol

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Bad a$$ rig (y)

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #733
Thanks guys

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #734
So today on the tow. Rig I changed the oil and put new shocks on. I should have taken pictures what a pita on the front the shock comes out from the top and it's not in the greatest spot. I didn't buy anything fancy just rough country n3 shocks same style that's on the jeep. Honestly they ride GD great. Ive had good luck with RC shocks. I also have the dual steering stabilizer set up to go on but its so fing hot.out here.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #735
Put a new battery in the mj.

721 - 736 of 736 Posts