Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Push bumper/brush guard for Cherokee or Comanche 1984-2001 STILL AVAILABLE $50.00!

Olympic 4x4 Products push bumper / brush guard that will fit any Jeep Cherokee or Jeep Comanche from 1984-2001. This is a very strong push bumper. Similar to what many Police agencies use on their patrol and pursuit vehicles.

Mounts to the stock factory bumper by drilling 4 holes in the bumper and using 4 bolts to secure the push bumper.

Has 2 light tabs for mounting auxilary fog lights, spot lights, or driving lights.

Quality since 1948 | Olympic 4X4 Products for over 60 years

Asking $50.00 firm. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
I know Blaine I will see if I can get ahold of him

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hey there Jeff just told me there was activity in this thread. I set the forum to eMail me when there was a topic reply but I never got any eMails...

Well yes I still have the pushbumper. Here are some pics from when it was installed.

BTW your black and silver XJ looks like mine did when I first got it. Except I didn't have any chrome trim or anything like that.

It is fairly clean, the lower tube does have a dent in the middle, and there are some areas where the paint was "touched up."

Thanks!

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Let me contact him again

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was just in Indianapolis this weekend from Thursday night till last (Sunday) night. I didn't use a computer at all during that time.

Sorry for that but yes it is still available. Thanks!

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Replied.

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd post my eMail or cell# on here so you guys could contact me directly but I don't know if I'd end up getting spammed or not. Not by you guys but you know how privacy on the internet goes.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts