Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have tried before many many many many times. I have been pretty successful the last few attempts but fell back into the nicotine grip.

I havn't been talking about this latest attempt till now.

Today is Day 25 since I smoked so I am getting close to the coveted 30 day period. I really hope this will be the final time to quit smoking I don't want to have to do it again. So if I have come across as bitchy or a prick to any of yall on either forum. Let me say I am sorry.

I love you guys lol :rock:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Well I have tried before many many many many times. I have been pretty successful the last few attempts but fell back into the nicotine grip.

Today is Day 25 since I smoked so I am getting close to the coveted 30 day period. I really hope this will be the final time to quit smoking I don't want to have to do it again. So if I have come across as bitchy or a prick to any of yall on either forum. Let me say I am sorry.

My Dad died of lung cancer. If you gotta bitch at us to quit/live longer bitch away. Well I can't speak for everyone so better do it via PM. ;)

My Dad had a mild heart attack (I know it sounds like jumbo shrimp). He quit smoking that day after smoking for 40+ years. If he had done it several years sooner he may have lived to see his grandchildren.

Stay strong and don't give up even if you start up again.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Good for you. It sucks that so many people are addicted to leaves wrapped up in paper, but alas it kills millions everyday. It's things like this that boggle the mind.

Just keep thinking that for every cigarette you no longer smoke, that's another hour you get to spend with your wife and kids. Totally worth not sucking down toxic plant life IMO.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats on making it this far. That in itself is a large feat! I quit smoking 2 years ago this past Christmas so I realize how hard it is.

Great job and good luck!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Good timing too, cigs go up $7 a carton in KY on April 1. Wish my wife could kick them.:(

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congrats to you for making this far, congrats also to that beautiful wife of yours who no doubt is your support system and putting up with your bitchiness :p

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
congrats to you for making this far, congrats also to that beautiful wife of yours who no doubt is your support system and putting up with your bitchiness :p
lmao

I been mainly taking it out on the Noobs over on CF. I feel sorry for them LOL. I have been going back an apologizing to them though they can't help being dumbasses lol.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Well I usually smoke bud to counter act the irratability while quiting smoking.

Jk. Good job at quiting though man. It's extremely difficult, as you know, but you have already went through the worst of it.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
lmao

I been mainly taking it out on the Noobs over on CF. I feel sorry for them LOL. I have been going back an apologizing to them though they can't help being dumbasses lol.

ya got to run a search before you ask the question :D:D

good luck quitting :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,363 Posts

Hey I couldn't tell. You were your usual SOB self. No different at all. Normal Stryker a$$hole. J/K Good luck.
We may not luv ya but we do tolerate you somehow.LOL

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Good luck man my dad quit 3 years ago and to help him quit he ate candy.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Congrats on making it this far. That in itself is a large feat! I quit smoking 2 years ago this past Christmas so I realize how hard it is.

Great job and good luck!
Good luck meng! I quit a couple of years ago too. I went the cold turkey route, and so far, so good! The worst part for me was break time at work....

Good timing too, cigs go up $7 a carton in KY on April 1. Wish my wife could kick them.:(
Cigarettes have been $10.00/pack (20 cigs) for a couple of years now here...and I'm guessing they may have increased slightly since then..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts