Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is all stuff that I have lying around that I no longer use, and well since the infinite quest of building a Jeep continues, I'm hoping to convert them into cash for parts.

Shipping for all items will be in the $8-$10 neighborhood because I'll be shipping via USPS Priority Flat-Rate boxes with proper insulation to prevent damage during shipping.

Tasco Binoculars 7x25mm, barely used, in great shape, no scratches on the viewing glass. Leather case included. - $30

Other items have been sold.....

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im guessing everything works ok?
Valid concern, and thank you for pointing out what I missed in my original post :thumbsup:

ALL items work well. I tested them all out tonight prior to my posting them. The camera was used religious until about June when I got a new one. It always worked flawlessly, and I expect that it'll continue to work well from here on out.

The CD players both play music, and were always kept in padded carry-cases so as to not get damaged during transport and such.

The walkie-talkies work great, only used once with great results.

The binoculars are literally in like-new condition.

I am VERY meticulous with my stuff at ALL times, even when out on the trails, so I can assure you that everything is in good shape. I never bother selling anything that may even be slightly defective just because it's not worth the hassle in the event that the buyer may not be fully satisfied.

I will PM you payment info, Overland. Jake, just let me know whenever you get a chance. If you'd like me to hold on to them for ya for a few days/week I'd be more than happy to.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts