Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

3541 - 3560 of 3589 Posts

·
Yup, just me.
1,924 Posts
Pics for sure. A nice shot of Taz in the garage for sure!

Oh sure Rob, better like dogs and young teenagers...

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
In other news I am so happy to finally announce I have a new place to call home. We head over tomorrow to sing the lease and get keys. Super Stoked! 5bd, 2bath, basement, covered patio and a nice cozy garage for Taz! Even have room for a sewing room.

:rock::rock::rock:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
BeachShark said:
baby deer certainly is. can thank my jeep and a dumb fawn for teaching me that lol
Haha I have no problems eating road kill, as long as I was the one that hit it.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
wjlizard said:
3 rd day out hunting and haven't seen a thing ,that maybe the only way I'm gonna get a deer this year. Good thing I just got the winch bumper on ;-)
Your winch will probably be one of your most used hunting tools soon, ever skinned I can remember my dad has always used a winch over a tree branch and hook up the spreader on the end. Hope you get to see some blood soon!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Your winch will probably be one of your most used hunting tools soon, ever skinned I can remember my dad has always used a winch over a tree branch and hook up the spreader on the end. Hope you get to see some blood soon!
Just remember That WjLizard dont hunt for the thrills, no sir, strictly business for him! :p

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
SHELBYGT said:
Just remember That WjLizard dont hunt for the thrills, no sir, strictly business for him! :p
Who just hunts for the thrill? It's always for groceries!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
At this rate I'm gonna starve think it's just to early in the season

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
wjlizard said:
At this rate I'm gonna starve think it's just to early in the season
Haha me too! I went out scouting in my hunt area and didn't see a single one, I got some great pictures, went on a crazy hike and killed a rattle snake!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
Corded? Or is it cordless?

3541 - 3560 of 3589 Posts