Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

3561 - 3580 of 3589 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
One of the best investments I've made keeps up with pneumatic impacts ,it got to be 12 to 15 yrs old and the original batteries are just starting to get weak,the 28 volt batteries are very heavy but I still have the whole set,impact ,Sawzall, circular saw,light,hammer drill and Porta band all are 28 volt

View attachment 102026

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
Bummer. But much better than nothing. You find a good deal online or what?

Im always looking at garage sales and craigslist. You can find them fairly cheap on there if youre lucky

·
Where am I???????????????
3,729 Posts
XJSuperman said:
Bummer. But much better than nothing. You find a good deal online or what?

Im always looking at garage sales and craigslist. You can find them fairly cheap on there if youre lucky
I think its cheaper than cordless. Followed a link on Milwaukee's site, and bought the cheapest one. $207 impact, case, and 6 sockets.

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
Haha me too! I went out scouting in my hunt area and didn't see a single one, I got some great pictures, went on a crazy hike and killed a rattle snake!
One more place to add to my bucket list!

Never been there, I'm assuming the trail head is just past Aztec Peak and drops down to Cherry Creek from there?

Just did some quick research on the area, and it looks Awesome!
http://www.arizonaruins.com/sierra_ancha/sierra_ancha_main.html

You gonna be starting a separate scout/kill thread with tons of pics of Unit 23?
:pop:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
jfxj67 said:
One more place to add to my bucket list! Never been there, I'm assuming the trail head is just past Aztec Peak and drops down to Cherry Creek from there? Just did some quick research on the area, and it looks Awesome! http://www.arizonaruins.com/sierra_ancha/sierra_ancha_main.html You gonna be starting a separate scout/kill thread with tons of pics of Unit 23? :pop:
I will do my best, I will be hiking a lot of Rugged country, and that typically comes with some incredible photo ops. Since I posted pics on FB the one thing everybody has said is that every time they have hiked devils chasm they have seen at least one rattle snake. Every rattle snake I see when I go hunting will become a camp appetizer. Lol

Directions couldn't be any easier, you take cherry creek to FS 203 and you run right into the trailhead.

·
Administrator
6,410 Posts
Watch Bojack Horseman on Netflix.

You're welcome in advance.

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
I wanna shoot the bastard that made it so hard to work in MasterCam.....aaarrggghhh.
:shootingsoldier::plot::cb::chair::50cal::boxing::tonk::blowup11::devil::realmad:

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
At it again.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Its actually si. Se is for like if you say no se which means don't know.

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
yes!

3561 - 3580 of 3589 Posts