Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

3581 - 3589 of 3589 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
You should know because most of your traffic signs down there are a also in Spanish.
:plot:
I'm about 45 minuted north of the Mexican border so yes I do know. Lol

·
Super Moderator
10,445 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Are you gonna help Trump build his fence?
Even tho I will vote for trump, he won't be president. Hillary is next. First a black guy and now a woman that pretty much shares the same views as Obama....... She's next. I fear it. But yes I would help him. Lol

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Id head south in a second if I knew he was moving into office. Fences need mending, cattle inside need healing.

·
Super Moderator
10,445 Posts
Are you gonna help Trump build his fence?
I volunteered to help him build the northern wall, no response back yet :rofl:
Even tho I will vote for trump, he won't be president. Hillary is next. First a black guy and now a woman that pretty much shares the same views as Obama....... She's next. I fear it. But yes I would help him. Lol
Id head south in a second if I knew he was moving into office. Fences need mending, cattle inside need healing.
Umm OKAY! Trump FTW!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey everyone! its been about 3 or 4 years since ive been on here! i forgot my login information and life has been hectic to say the least. i still have my 91 red 4 door and since the last time i was on i bought and sol a 1991 black 2 door sport 4L5 speed. glad to be back cant wait for all the fun!

3581 - 3589 of 3589 Posts