Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this weekend begins the back to normal process of my jeep. ive been wheelin it for about 4 months now after my old wheeler went to the scrapyard. i love this jeep. its basically my daily driver this winter but theres only one problem. after sinking it 1 too many times testing out my snorkel and swampers it looks and drives like crap. im going to post a picture of when i first bought it and how it looked and then get another picture tommorw.. any ideas on upgrades or any cool home brewed ideas. i like fabracating things myself and having fun with a few buddies while doing it. so let me know what you guys think! thanks

[/IMG]

·
Registered
84 Posts
Restoration can be a ton of fun, and not as expensive as some might think....

Here's my last,-

8 weeks and less than $600 bucks later.....with some cheap parts from my friends & others bought online....I had......-

It was a ton of hard work, but in the end, theres less than a tablespoon of Bondo in it, and I hand made all the panels to boot!

Restore it, dont scrap it........my next restoration is a cab forward. :pop:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks...it was a "Do or Die" project.......Never informed the wife I bought it, but I got bagged.........Now she calls it hers.:brickwall:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thankyou......trust me, it's no show winner, but very presentable and a great run-about!

·
Registered
84 Posts
talk about highjack a thread hahahhaaaa.. oh that cj8 is nice and reminds me I saw one in a driveway. hummmmmm have to go see about that..
Sorry.........The topic stated: Restoration of Jeep.........thought we were discussing Jeep restorations......:eek:

Soooo, based on the topic........are we discussing restoring an XJ? :dunno:
That would be a first!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts