Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
was over at a friends the other day and he had this in the garage. I had to go back and see whats been done and its just a bout finished. its a 98 s10 v6 with a 97 cav body.. he wanted a cheep wheeler he cold take the family out in. he had the car and the truck so why not. crazy redneck
he has mounted a 3000 pound winch from a 4 wheeler on the rafters to lift up the car. lol
He cut a hole in the roof and droped the hook through it attached to a pole that goes from side to side hahahaaa.
He has made mounts and I got the engine running for him. ( hooked up the electrical stuff)
he is buing some 33's for it.. I will take a pic when its done.
oh the date is wrong on the pic's every time I recharge the battery it changes the date and I forget to set it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yeah he just used them to hold it up to put the holemade mounts in. hahhhahahaaa
he has to rig up a clutch slave cylinder as the s10 was standard and the cav was auto.
he has no idea how to do it...lol
I told him just get it out of a junked cav and hooker up...
but yes I will have a vid on it when done.

oh if ya want the next time I am out his way I will take a pic of the triumpth tr7 that is on a truck frame with 44's lol

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
yeah he just used them to hold it up to put the holemade mounts in. hahhhahahaaa
he has to rig up a clutch slave cylinder as the s10 was standard and the cav was auto.
he has no idea how to do it...lol
I told him just get it out of a junked cav and hooker up...
but yes I will have a vid on it when done.

oh if ya want the next time I am out his way I will take a pic of the triumpth tr7 that is on a truck frame with 44's lol
Just kidd'in Taz. That thing is going to be badass :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
was over at a friends the other day and he had this in the garage. I had to go back and see whats been done and its just a bout finished. its a 98 s10 v6 with a 97 cav body.. he wanted a cheep wheeler he cold take the family out in. he had the car and the truck so why not. crazy redneck
he has mounted a 3000 pound winch from a 4 wheeler on the rafters to lift up the car. lol
He cut a hole in the roof and droped the hook through it attached to a pole that goes from side to side hahahaaa.
He has made mounts and I got the engine running for him. ( hooked up the electrical stuff)
he is buing some 33's for it.. I will take a pic when its done.
oh the date is wrong on the pic's every time I recharge the battery it changes the date and I forget to set it.
I think even the dog (in the 3rd picture) is dubious about this build.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update
The cavs10 is now sitting on a set of 8" wide after market rims and 31" bfg's
the engine is running. rad from s10 droped into car with out a problem only had to trim a bit for rad cap.
he has to hook up a clutch as the car was an auto.
what a beast.. I cant wait to take vid of the thing in action....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts