Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there was a sale on rockcrusher diff covers and I wanted to buy one, and surprise surprise no shipping to PR offerd so I send them an email and this I what I got back , btw they ship to US, Canada, and Mexico, but why not PR, we are part of the damn USA, this really pisses me off, that they dont offer me some kind of possible way to get it paying a lil more or something, USPS its the same price here than there, UPS is the same price to ship here than California,, this shipping stuff is really starting to anger me very much

Good Day,

I regret to inform you that at this time we can not ship this product to Puerto Rico, sorry for the inconvenience but below I have listed Rock Crushers contact info they should be able to help you out further. Thanks again for your interest in our company.

www.rockcrusherdiffs.com
Phone # 234-567-4706
Fax # 234-567-4702
[email protected]

Thank You & Have A Nice Day!

Arturo M.
Sales / Customer Service
www.4WheelOnline.com
813-769-2451(#)
813-769-2467(fax)

-----Original Message-----
Sent 1/3/2009 9:43:55 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Shipping to PR

Hello and Happy New Year

Im interested in buying the RockCrusher diff guard for my cherokee but when I do the check out I notice you dont offer shipping to Puerto Rico. What can you guys do to help me?

Thanx

·
Registered
162 Posts
Man that does suck. I lived in HI for three years and it really will suprise you how many companies out there even hate shipping to there. I think some jacked the shipping charges so high just so you wouldn't buy from them and they wouldn't have to deal with you.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I am usually lazy but I will offer you some help Belto. I know you wanted my 3in AAL's also. So if you still want them I will ship them with one of those Rock Crusher thingy's you want. Just give me the money to pay for it with and when it get here I will put a package together and ship you the AAL's you wanted also.

What ya think! PM me or whatever to clear up the details since my first miller lite is clouding up the typing at the moment.

Or heck pay for it and get it shipped here and once I get the money for the AAL's from ya then I can ship them both to you. May be a lil cheaper that way.:cheers: :dunno:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Man that does suck. I lived in HI for three years and it really will suprise you how many companies out there even hate shipping to there. I think some jacked the shipping charges so high just so you wouldn't buy from them and they wouldn't have to deal with you.
That's becasue shipping to Hawaii is a PAIN in the butt and expensive.

Fed-Ex and UPS both rake shippers over the coals for HI service, as the minimum option is two day. With Hawaii, outside of Honolulu you can pretty much gaurantee paying the 'rural' shipping zone surcharge.

Not to mention, Aloha Airlines went belly-up. They were by FAR the largest carrier of cargo to Hawaii and had 80% of the interisland cargo market. So that cause a big spike in prices this summer.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Belto...

Just like when I shipped that package to you this fall. Fed-Ex(my normal routing) treated the package like foreign country. I had to fill out and process all the normal paperwork like a Candian shipment. So did UPS. Only the Postal Service treated it like any other inside the US shipment. But it was significantly more expensive than shipping a similar sized box to another state.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I am usually lazy but I will offer you some help Belto. I know you wanted my 3in AAL's also. So if you still want them I will ship them with one of those Rock Crusher thingy's you want. Just give me the money to pay for it with and when it get here I will put a package together and ship you the AAL's you wanted also.

What ya think! PM me or whatever to clear up the details since my first miller lite is clouding up the typing at the moment.

Or heck pay for it and get it shipped here and once I get the money for the AAL's from ya then I can ship them both to you. May be a lil cheaper that way.:cheers: :dunno:
thanx for the offer, Stryker, I will let you know what I do, since this anger me so much that I decided to use that money for some new wheels for the stock street tires of the XJ that way I dont wear the MT on DD

also my dad suggested taking advantage of my sister living/studying at Miami

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
X2 thats what I think, see that the guy said that they dont offer shipping to PR and to contact the manufacturer, a good seller would go out of his/her way to sell a good product and have a good service

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Belto...

Just like when I shipped that package to you this fall. Fed-Ex(my normal routing) treated the package like foreign country. I had to fill out and process all the normal paperwork like a Candian shipment. So did UPS. Only the Postal Service treated it like any other inside the US shipment. But it was significantly more expensive than shipping a similar sized box to another state.
I work for UPS Freight and when we haul anything to Canada we need all kinds of paper work but to PR we don't need any export papers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts