Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
6,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[SiS]Offroad is doing the annual Operation: Enduring Realness run at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in PA to support our troops the weekend of July 27-29, 2012. The premise behind this run is that everyone participating brings items that are used to create care packages for our troops overseas. We camp on-site, wheel during the day, cook food and have fires at night, and at the end of the weekend collect all the items and $3-5 per person to cover shipping costs. Last year we gathered enough items to create a record amount of care packages, and the 2011 King of the Hammers video by HeavyMetalConcepts was aired Saturday night. Clayton Manufacturing came with their 4.0-powered buggy as well. The run is open to anyone who wants to wheel/hang out with us, the only things required are some items and a small amount of money for the care packages.

If anyone has any questions and/or wants to attend, shoot me a PM so I can let the club know. :thumbsup:

·
Marshmallow
3,780 Posts
I'm obviously too far away to attend but I commend your group for doing this. Thank You.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
OH MAN :( I got your PM on FB tonight, and unfortunately I'm going to be in Florida that weekend. Best of luck with the event, I hope you guys get everything you need!

Let me know the next time you guys are going to be at Rausch, would love to get out ther ewith you guys again.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Bump for a GREAT event.

Folks, the SiS guys work hard to make this event a success. They're a great bunch of guys and gals to hang out with - I know because I hung out with them at Rausch for a night last year. They are cool with new faces hanging out, and are all about having a good time. Pitch in, help out, get out and wheel with them, and make a few soldiers happy by getting them some stuff from home!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts