Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just after a light dusting of 5" this is the harbour I leave from when I am at work. local weather webcam pic.. I must go clean the driveway then go for a drive and play :pop:
looks like monday we are getting 1 to 1 1/2 foot of snow... ahhhhhhhhh:devil: Winter I am sick of it

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Very. Yeah after a while I got sick of super models. Had to go back to the regular ones. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
then off down the road to a light house...

then knowing the 4wdr was not working right and being on nothing but snow and ice started to turn around..
got stuck.. went up the road and a guy in a 4wdr dodge 1 ton and a plow started to pull me out. then makes me go into the ditch all the way because he does not want to drive on to the beach. I said thanks after 30 minutes of him getting me farther in the ditch.
wish the other pic came out you could realy see that the snow was up to the windows on the passenger side

Krista called our friends

and back on the road
Thanks Danny

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now then on the way to eat we saw this guy cleanning the snow off the house... I had to stop turn and get a pic... it looked just like Duhhhhhhh I dont know but I am sure if I stayed he would have been parked in the house.

All in all agood day goot to eat some good food. and I found out the the yoke on the front Drivshaft on the houseing side is worn out and I have to replace it... well back to diging out the trucks

ahh looks like a lot of work for a driveshaft

1 - 6 of 6 Posts