Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(This sucks 2 windows are smashed out the driver one and the side back windows were smashed out and my sub and amp and deck and paitball gun were stolen. What a great way to come back for vacation right...so guys just needed to vent:devil:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Jeez...everybody's getting ripped off right now...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I'm glad I live in the country.

·
Registered
214 Posts
sorry about that :( i know how it sucks i just got broken into yesterday. just pray that karma will bite them in the a**.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Sorry to hear about yet another occurrence of this non-sense to another CT member :(

Jeez...everybody's getting ripped off right now...
You're not kidding! There have been a string of burglaries and car break-ins in my area numbering almost 10 within the past few weeks. I leave nothing in my vehicles now, and leave the doors unlocked over night. Hoping for the best, and trying to minimize "collateral damage" during the worst. Figure if I leave the doors unlocked, HOPEFULLY they won't take a window out trying to get in just to see that there's nothing in there for them to steal.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Maybe the economy is playing role in this. People need cash so they are stealing.

Sorry about what happened.

I just cleaned out my jeep yesterday. All tools and anything worth over $5 was removed. I ain't takin no chances.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Maybe the economy is playing role in this. People need cash so they are stealing.
It very well could be, and I'd say that it probably is directly related to it. Anytime that people lose their jobs and need to make ends meet, many will go to extremes to make those ends meet. Sad but true. Hopefully no one else on here gets stolen from.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah thanks guys...and it sucks though cause who ever did it broke out that back window for no reason cause it was to small of a hole to craw throw and i think when they found out that the sub and amp were bolted down they broke out the driver one out and then just crawed back there but i really hope that none of u guys have to put up with any of this

·
Registered
214 Posts
how strange that both of us are in colorado as well.... all you can do is fix the damage and be glad they didn't steal your whole jeep!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts