Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if this is the right forum, Kyle will move it I'm sure, but I just found this out & thought I'd share. Still in time for Christmas, they're having a sale on all their diff covers (seems like everything but the 8.25, bastards!). $65 shipped. Seems like a great deal to me, except that it won't help me ... I already have a Riddler for the turdy.

Click the link!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for these earlier this year at the Quadratec tent sale, but they didn't have any available. So I bought a Riddler instead. Figures they'd be on sale now. Story of my life :( .

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
why is it so strange to find Chrysler diff covers,, I almost never see them, well I haven seen them

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why is it so strange to find Chrysler diff covers,, I almost never see them, well I haven seen them
I asked the same question on another Forum, and the answer I got was that only the XJ (and perhaps the Libby) use the. Manufacturers prefer to market items for a pruduct that is more widely used.
My 8.25 guard is made by Rocky Road.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I asked the same question on another Forum, and the answer I got was that only the XJ (and perhaps the Libby) use the. Manufacturers prefer to market items for a pruduct that is more widely used.
My 8.25 guard is made by Rocky Road.
Yup, that's it exactly. The Dana30 and Dana44 have been used on Jeeps for decades. And the 44 was also used on Fords for quite some time. The 8.25" has only been used on the XJ and the KJ (as far as Jeeps go) and only for the last 12 or so years. As the XJ becomes a more popular platform to modify, we'll start seeing more support for the 8.25" as demand increases.

FWIW, there's a Riddler cover for the 8.25" too.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Sweet! Thanks for the link. I'll probably get in trouble for this one..........**says while clicking "'buy"**

·
Registered
606 Posts
Ordered one for the dana 30 to replace the rough country diff skid I have the rough stuff for the 8.25.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts