Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright we got the specifications working, everybody go into UserCP and then into Edit Your Details and fill out your specs. Your cheorkee specs will appear every time you post similar to how mine is on this thread.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
thats cool, Ill do that right now

how do I know what tcase and tranny do I have? its a 95 sport HO 4x4 D30 front D35 back no posi track

is it same as yours kyle?

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats cool, Ill do that right now

how do I know what tcase and tranny do I have? its a 95 sport HO 4x4 D30 front D35 back no posi track

is it same as yours kyle?
Do you have an auto/manual?

Also do you have the full time 4wd feature on your TC shifter?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Slight problem with the display ... on the drop-down display under the avatar, the recovery and armor listings are reversed so that recovery gear shows up under armor and armor shows up under recovery gear.

Heads up :)

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Slight problem with the display ... on the drop-down display under the avatar, the recovery and armor listings are reversed so that recovery gear shows up under armor and armor shows up under recovery gear.

Heads up :)

Just noticed that. I can change mine too but wouldnt be easier to change the way it is displayed. mainly so this topic doesnt come up again and again and again in the future.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts