My jeep isn't getting power at all. I had it running, parked it, and went to start it about an hour later and it had absolutely no power. The interior lights wouldn't even come on. Its not the battery because I did eventually get it started, I went back and it just started right up so I know its not the battery. It was dark outside when this happened so I didn't get a chance to look under the hood. I did check the terminals and they are on tight. I think its a bad ground wire? Anyone else have an opinion?