1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to 1_2_XjU for winning
December 2018 Stock Cherokee of the Month

Toothless, a 2002 WJ Grand Cherokee Limited

If you've seen How to Train Your Dragon then the nickname should make sense. He's sleek and roundish and all black. When i found him he'd been neglected and misunderstood and couldn't move under his own power. He had suffered some damage to his rear stabilizers and had some other broken parts, and was worn out from the extra effort. He had been left alone to fend for himself for over a year.

He needed a bath, some care and attention and a few new parts, but i could tell his soul was strong and relatively young at heart with only 125K. with a little encouragement he let me ride him home.
It is obvious he's been through a couple battles - some cracked plastic up front, some bent metal here and there and some disease right around the back passenger door wheel well - i can tell he doesn't care but i wish he could tell me the stories.

I gave him new shocks, new brake rotors, two new rear calipers and some new pistons and seals up front, some sway bar bushings, a rear upper control arm, an AC compressor, a steering pump, a MAP sensor, some new mirrors tail lights and made better the leaky sunroof. scrubbed down and lotioned up the leather, but it was too late for that and the saddle had already cracked a bit, but what can you expect.

He is noisy and chatters a lot when he first wakes up in the cold, but as soon as he warms up he just purrs like a cat sleepin on a radiator.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Curses foiled again
I will be back

Good going on your win

when can I put in for my next defeat

·
Super Moderator
10,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can enter every month until you win, then you have to wait a year. ?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
WoooHoooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
175 Posts
You can enter every month until you win, then you have to wait a year. ?
yea I know that
I meant when are you gunna open it up for Jan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts