Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of stock upper and lower control arms with good bushings and a non-rusty trackbar bracket.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
****, I waited 3 years and just scrapped mine a month or so ago.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I have 2 brackets.

·
Premium Member
11,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Super Moderator
11,062 Posts
I just saw some control arms by my garage. I'll have to go look today. I think they are uppers. I may have a bracket too.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Well since gluck might have a bracket, it might be cheaper shipping to get them all from him. Let me know if you dont have a bracket gluck and ill get a price for shipping on mine

·
Super Moderator
11,062 Posts
I found a pair of nice uppers. one looks brand new and the other has a little surface rust. Bushings look to be in good shape. Sorry, trac bar bracket must have went to the scrap heap.

·
Super Moderator
1,147 Posts
I have a set of XJ stock lower control arms with good clevite bushings. I'll let them go for shipping cost.

·
Premium Member
11,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well since gluck might have a bracket, it might be cheaper shipping to get them all from him. Let me know if you dont have a bracket gluck and ill get a price for shipping on mine
I found a pair of nice uppers. one looks brand new and the other has a little surface rust. Bushings look to be in good shape. Sorry, trac bar bracket must have went to the scrap heap.
I have a set of XJ stock lower control arms with good clevite bushings. I'll let them go for shipping cost.

I will take em all. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys.

·
Super Moderator
1,147 Posts
PM me with your address, I'll be in Louisiana later this week and get them out to you.

·
Premium Member
11,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys I decided to sell the jeep so I will no longer be needing these parts. I will gladly pay for anything that was shipped or packaged to ship and keep em as spares just so your time is not wasted.

·
Super Moderator
1,147 Posts
Just getting ready to head out to ship, thanks for posting. Anyone need some stock lower control arms from a 89?

·
Super Moderator
11,062 Posts
Well then, guess I'll just take them out of the garage and back to outside the garage. Anybody need some upper control arms, stock?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts