Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
i think he bought it that way.. lol..

i would like to know what failed and how his steering and driveshaft looked after the fact..

This is a classic example of never hesitate to call a tow truck

·
Registered
953 Posts
reminds me of the other video floating around where they tear the Jeep Wrangler body off of the frame. Retards!

·
Registered
26 Posts
i think he bought it that way.. lol..

i would like to know what failed and how his steering and driveshaft looked after the fact..

This is a classic example of never hesitate to call a tow truck
I know what failed. It was the 'loose nut' behind the steering wheel. I can't believe that there wasn't a winch around.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

That was one of the funniest things i've seen..
stupid rednecks..
watch out man not all rednecks are stupid so back off... :devil:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Oh god. Here we go.............
Remember the 1st ammendment!

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Everyone thinks that recoveries are easy to do, just a simple strap and tug. Granted most are like that, but sometimes they're not. There are always multiple variables that must be taken into consideration during a recovery. Safety, proper tools and technique, vehicle position and location, surrounding vehicles, recovery vehicle location.......

Be safe out there guys!

·
Registered
342 Posts
When i saw the first part I saw what the end result would be..Idiots is all I gotta say..I have seen some redneck recovs but that has to be the dumbest bunch of idiots i have ever seen..I love the last part where the guy is like I don't want them to ruin the truck..that made me laugh so hard..

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
watch out man not all rednecks are stupid so back off... :devil:
Nobody said all rednecks are stupid...but many of 'em are! Would it make you feel better if we call them hillbillies instead? :D

I like the part where they were pulling it up on two wheels and the one guy fell off! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts