Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this girl wants me to take her wheeling really bad. And im in no position to say no :p .

heres my issue though, not sure where to take her. Not looking for anything crazy challenging as im gonna let her do a little driving too, like im not gonna take her Rausch, but i dont want it to be boring. I figure theres always wharton, but not a huge mud fan with my a/t's, would much rather flex out on some rocks or something. I can deal with mud though. Any other NJ legal suggestions. dont really want to go more south than like the pine barrons if at all possible. Open to some NY stuff too, rockland county area

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Why not just get a group of friends together and head out to Rausch. This way you can get some wheeling in, and have her drive some of the easier stuff so she can learn. It's really not much further than the Pine Barrens, and certainly less muddy. ...And yes, I did read that you didn't want to go to Rausch :rofl:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why not just get a group of friends together and head out to Rausch. This way you can get some wheeling in, and have her drive some of the easier stuff so she can learn. It's really not much further than the Pine Barrens, and certainly less muddy. ...And yes, I did read that you didn't want to go to Rausch :rofl:
to be honest dave it might end up being what i do. old my wheeling buddies are back from college, they might for it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts