Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thats sweet. How cool would it be to have a full sized race track at home.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hmm....now that has me thinking....someone with some land should build a Jeep driveway. Some nice boulders to crawl every day before you go home, sounds like a good way to end the day to me! Also it serves as a security system, only Jeepers can come in :D

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Hmm....now that has me thinking....someone with some land should build a Jeep driveway. Some nice boulders to crawl every day before you go home, sounds like a good way to end the day to me! Also it serves as a security system, only Jeepers can come in :D
I had a driveway like that at my stomping grounds. Boy was it FUN! When it snowed, it would take 30 min to an hour just to get up and i was locked F/R with 33's. Fun times. Now my dad is thinking of paving it. :devil:

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
I was thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
HAHA I have a driveway like that now.........makes it real fun working on the Jeep and the car. :rofl::rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts