Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

41 - 60 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
here is the ruffcountry Xj with 7" lift in the front and 6 1/2 rear sitting on 33/12.5/15s and new rims.... has sye,4.0l ho that works ok, auto, and well this lift will be going on the 87 2dr asap... My wife says thats the lift and tires for me.. can you build me a lader so I can get the baby in the jeep after...

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
what it the size of that jeep or the yard.. hahhaha remeber now I have a salvage yard just jeeps so I have to have a stock pile. I have more comming. I actualy took 4 to the scrap yard the other day... LOL
I just put the 87 beside the black one thats lfted.. it looks so small. LOL
I can not wait to change the lift over.

·
Administrator
6,426 Posts
if you ever feel like selling the comanche, let me know lol- been trying to track one down for a while.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
well I put a starter on the old lifted 91 to see if I could get her going...
the rear end is blown so I only had front wheel drive but it works good. can not wait to put the lift on the 87 2dr...
backed it up on the pile of gravel in the yard.... it flexes like crazy... in the pics its realy only about 3/4 flexed out.... its still got a long way togo...:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
you kinda do what i do just on a bigger scale. buy something keep it a while, fix stuff buy another one, trade stuff. sell it , fix it drive it.lol
where are you finding all these? craigs list?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
you kinda do what i do just on a bigger scale. buy something keep it a while, fix stuff buy another one, trade stuff. sell it , fix it drive it.lol
where are you finding all these? craigs list?
I am in Canada so I use a web site called kijiji... but I have people that just show up and sell me a half of them.. they know I am the jeep guy...
I just picked up a 88 with a 3" super lift and the rear springs were not even put on the jeep..
I got the 95 home with the 4" lift..
I have 2 to pick up tomorrow night and a 68 cj5 on thursday.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Nice flex. Do you leave it that way to impress the neighbors? I would.
After I put a sarter on it I drove up their for fun.. then I left it their so noone would steal the tires and rims in the night.
I leave it their no becasue its at the end of the driveway and people can see it from the road and have to come lok. bring bizz in like crazy.. LOL I might move the pile of gravle out front and park 2 or 3 jeeps out their hahahaaaaa
I am hoping to have time to take the lift and parts off next week and put them on the 2dr she drives....

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
well here is the black 95 with a 4" skyjacker kit the grey 88 with 3 inch super lift. leafs are in the back of the jeep were never put on the jeep...
and a 88 toyota that I got on a trade with a Comanche that I sold for a 98 cherokee that I had for sale.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
yeah most people only have one and the will is not their to have any more as they can not find the time to handle anymore hen that. I find out tomorrow if I just bought a 95 xj and a 95 grand with a yj as well from a junk yard not far from me. The count goes up and up

41 - 60 of 236 Posts