Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kyle, put this wherever you see fit. I couldn't decide. :dunno:

BLEM 2" Spring Spacer

If you don't mind some cosmetic blemishes, Teraflex is selling 2" spring spacers for $5.80 each until tomorrow morning. You snooze, you lose.

:cheers:

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cosmetic blemishes.

"These Blemished spacers don't look as good as our premium brand product, but get them muddy and you won't be able to tell the difference!"

I ordered a pair just cuz they're so damn cheap lol. I'd like to go with a little more lift someday, and for less than $12, I've got the front all taken care of. :D

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Thanks True, I ordered a pair. Never know when ya will need em and $10 is way better than $50 ;)

I hope they come in hot pink color.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Darn it. I ordered with my paypal account and used the wrong card (expired). I emailed them about it and placed a 2nd order. They emailed me back 4 minutes later and said we'll be watching for that cancelled order.

That was a quick reply from them. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Thanks True, I ordered a pair. Never know when ya will need em and $10 is way better than $50 ;)

I hope they come in hot pink color.
yeah i paid 50 for mine...these arent really 2" they are with the factory spacer though. i got these plus a factory one ontop and bottom it gave me close to 3" i saw these after i got mine i think they were 12 then. i like em they work great still feels the same suspension wise! cheapest way to get a front lift with same ride quality

1 - 16 of 16 Posts