Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many months and about $3,000 my jeep is home and running better than ever. Thanks for all of your suggestions as to my Jeep's problems, with your help that I passed on to my Mech, I finally have my jeep, good thing to because the snow came back to Heppner and it has been snowing hard for two days and it is supposed to continue for at least a week. Thanks again.:rock:
Melissa

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I know you have to feel much better.

My upstream O2 sensor went to 0 volts this weekend, and I thought I was going to cry! lol

You know a proper thank you would be followed with some pictures of the "old girl", and maybe in action.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
WooHoo I knew I stayed up late for a good reason!

Looks nice, thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice, I'm sure you're very happy to have your Jeep back and running. It's lookin' good. I thought there was a dent in the rear door, but it's just the reflection of the white pickup truck's wheel. :D

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Noticed I didn't show a picture of the front end? I hit a deer and I am waiting to get that fixed as well, them dam things hunt rigs, but you can never find them when it legal to get them.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Noticed I didn't show a picture of the front end? I hit a deer and I am waiting to get that fixed as well, them dam things hunt rigs, but you can never find them when it legal to get them.
After ramming a auto parts delivery truck (he did a U turn in front of me) I was going to get an ARB bull "ram me hard" winch bumper. It wasn't a deer, and it didn't do much damage, but all I could see was my Jeeps life flashing before my eyes!!! :D

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lucky for me that I only hit Bambi, it didn't do too much damage, but my insurance company is sending me $1500 for the repairs. I really want to get it painted because the hood is in pretty bad shape paint wise.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Lucky for me that I only hit Bambi, it didn't do too much damage, but my insurance company is sending me $1500 for the repairs. I really want to get it painted because the hood is in pretty bad shape paint wise.
That's great! I only got about $700 for mine, but look...

:dunno:

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, Bambi broke the grill, valance, both fog lights, bent the bumper, broke the headlight bezzle, and dented the passanger fender.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Okay, Bambi broke the grill, valance, both fog lights, bent the bumper, broke the headlight bezzle, and dented the passanger fender.
so the front of your jeep looks like mine? thanks to a 8 point buck and a foggy road at 2 am, i didnt do it just inherated it. :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts