Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 434 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got this going on my local forum and it's quite an interesting and funny thread to have.

Whenever ya are conked out on booze, liquior, wine, or whatever and feel like chatting a bunch of nonsense, come on in here and post away.

I guess I'll start this off cuz I'm hammered from watching the steelers game. I can't believe we gave up a 20 point lead to almost lose the game to a 2-5 team! Unbelieveable. Maybe I should blame this vodka for the comeback. I never drink vodka and 2nite was the first time....

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your typing is pretty good for being drunk!

the delete button is my best friend right now. :)

·
muddin moderator
4,045 Posts
lulz

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
next time im HAMMERED ill come here lol.....if i can:
A. Find my laptop
B. Remember what I got on the laptop to do
C. Assuming I dont pass out on the key board

lol

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
next time im HAMMERED ill come here lol.....if i can:
A. Find my laptop
B. Remember what I got on the laptop to do
C. Assuming I dont pass out on the key board

lol
:rofl:

I wish you luck!

I'll be on here frequently. i discovered a new hobby of drinking and chilling at night time. It gets boring at night cuz my lady hits the sack early and I am up late since I still haven't been able to land a job.

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me too ;)

·
muddin moderator
4,045 Posts
well dont leave us hanging like that ! how was tonight of all nights epic?

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
What do you guys feel about having a stripper for your girlfriends birthday? One of her friends is going to surprise her with a stripper, who she says is totally gay. thoughts?

·
Registered
900 Posts
No classes tomorrow because of Veteran's day....just came back from a pretty epic night...
A+ 10/10, will read again!

i too had a epics nightish, went to a party, cops got called, wondered around town for abit, found my self in the woods with firewoorks, now im some how back home and on the computer with like 5 ppl pasted right the efff out in my house.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I had today off and so I broke into my bar and drank myself silly, jack and cokes and jagger bombers!

I have to say I over did it because there is a burnt frozen pizza on the stove that I do remember pulling out of the oven but not putting in and an entire bag of doritos dumped and crushed up on my bed and floor that I have no recollection of what so ever.

The only thing that baffles me is that part of the burnt pizza is missing and I don't see it laying around! I don't know how, if I did, eat it because it is black and hard as a rock!

fun times!!!...my head hurts.

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL that's quite funny.

Usually the pizza I cook when hammered is never to be found.

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I made a drillsickle.

1 - 20 of 434 Posts