Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

381 - 400 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Maybe later....Its my birthday and Im alone. SOOOOO...........

·
Registered
3,322 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,119 Posts
Maybe later....Its my birthday and Im alone. SOOOOO...........
Happy Birthday buds, mines tomorrow and I'll have just as many people with me as you do.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Happy Birthday all you Jeepers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,119 Posts
Thanks sitting at home alone. Just finished doing the front brakes on my Harley so I can head back ti work in Texas tomorrow morning. Don't drink any more so I'm drowning my loneliness in diet coke.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Damn it's dusty in this thread. Figgered I'd rinse the cobwebs out with a few beers tonight. For reasons I cant share, it's been a long time, and recently I've been enjoying it. Grainbelt for everyone!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Damn, I was the last one to post here? Guess I'm the only one drinking these days...

·
Administrator
6,410 Posts
im drunk as a skunk in Burlington VT for a conference. Got myself removed from a baar last night simply because I farted so badly.

·
Super Moderator
9,928 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!!!

I have a buzz, work night you know. not hammered. but I feel entitled to comment on this here particular thread!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Work nite here too. But my lightweight butt is 6.5 deep. Been a bit since I've gone this far.

·
Super Moderator
9,928 Posts
lightweight, ****. i'm 3 in and buzzing. bud lights to boot

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
lightweight, ****. i'm 3 in and buzzing. bud lights to boot
Makes me feel better lol. 1 tallboy and 1 dark beer with average beers compared to your bud light crap adds to my ego. Lol.

·
Super Moderator
9,928 Posts
hey, easy!!! I'm on a diet and working out. Gotta keep my figure for the summer swimsuit season. BTW I just cracked my 4th one. #rasberry

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
hey, easy!!! I'm on a diet and working out. Gotta keep my figure for the summer swimsuit season. BTW I just cracked my 4th one. #rasberry
No. Just no. I seriously need to bring you some grainbelt lol

·
Super Moderator
9,928 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
381 - 400 of 434 Posts