you have to remind me. cause i may not remeber in the mornign

·
Registered
6,586 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #403
Hmm forgot abt this thread. I started this back when I started drinking and then it got out of hand and I sustained some "damage".

I don't drink much anymore but when I do it's controlled and very light.

·
Super Moderator
9,928 Posts
I'm up and ready for work. work sucks. i need a vacation

·
Registered
6,586 Posts

·
Administrator
6,410 Posts
I’m sitting in traffic trying to get home...

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Drank 12 Bacardi and coke Wednesday night at bowling. st Patrick's day I drank 1/2 a bottle of Bacardi and a few other drinks I don't really remember much else.i learned not to get on here drunk because I will get banned. My views are not approved by most and i will not be politically correct especially when I'm hammered

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Drank 12 Bacardi and coke Wednesday night at bowling. st Patrick's day I drank 1/2 a bottle of Bacardi and a few other drinks I don't really remember much else.i learned not to get on here drunk because I will get banned. My views are not approved by most and i will not be politically correct especially when I'm hammered

That's smart. I should keep that in mind more often but so far I tend to forget that.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Why do we call it hammered instead of drowned?

I had a long day at work today. Anybody else wanna join?

·
Administrator
6,410 Posts
Why do we call it hammered instead of drowned?

I had a long day at work today. Anybody else wanna join?
Hit yourself in the domepiece with a clawhammer and tell me it feels any different the next morning. :rofl:

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I drink alot and I never have a hangover. I really usually pay for the food I eat during drinking. Hot wings nachos ice cream chilli I'm lactose intolerant and I usually over do it.also wake up to women that I usually wouldn't look at so try to leave while there still sleeping.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Haha. My cousin used to do that. He would shoot for 2s and 3s so he had a better chance

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Hate to come back to the forum this way but Ive had yet another **** day at work and im currently getting plastered by myself. You guys are a family of sorts to me so why not post up.

Yeungling, Grainbelt, and Hamms are having a party in my belly right now and its gonna be a rager.

Been awful busy living the homeowner life and trying to keep my sanity through harvesttime at work. Today was a losing battle and even my ******* car was dead when I tried to leave the prison we call a job. I normally love my job but lately its been a total shitshow in lack of communication. The actions taken to fix the issues will come soon enough.

Anyhow, howdy everyone. Hope you started the week better than me.

·
Super Moderator
9,928 Posts
:beerchug: to my breadbasket brother! Hope things get better from here.

·
Super Moderator
9,928 Posts
I have found a new fav for buzzing, Vodka ( possed to be grey goose) I use smirnoff, mixed with pineapple juice and cranberry juice, yumm I had a couple or like six. depends on how you measure a 16 o0z glass. Yeah [email protected]! cheeers

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I was too busy with friends this weekend but I couldve posted in here otherwise lol. Celebrating a coming wedding for a friend.

·
Premium Member
11,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #417
I have found a new fav for buzzing, Vodka ( possed to be grey goose) I use smirnoff, mixed with pineapple juice and cranberry juice, yumm I had a couple or like six. depends on how you measure a 16 o0z glass. Yeah [email protected]! cheeers
Vodka used to be my go-to until I was introduced to Sierra Mist/ Captain Morgan mix. It is seriously crazy good. Give it a try! I can do 50/50 and it still doesn't seem overwhelmed by the alcohol.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Finally drove my XJ out of the garage today after 6 months of rehab. Consequently, in celebration, I’m too hammered to actually update any “relevant” thread about it :chug:

Edit: rehab on the Jeep, not me IN rehab.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Dusting this thread off for my appearance later tonight

·
Premium Member
11,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #420
I have seven cold ones waiting for me at home. I shall join in.

401 - 420 of 434 Posts