·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They said in the vid that it was refridgeration lines under the floor so that is probablly a Hockey arena

·
Banned
851 Posts
If you look close it is coming out of the tires,(by the end the tire is flat) that's a oldy, that is from when they ran Cloride in the tires for weight. Thinking it helped with traction..

·
Registered
256 Posts
I don't think so Nick,you can clearly see it coming from the ground when it is trickling out from the ground.I was thinking the direct spray from the coolent could have been a reason why the tire went flat.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still working for me

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
I don't think so Nick,you can clearly see it coming from the ground when it is trickling out from the ground.I was thinking the direct spray from the coolent could have been a reason why the tire went flat.
IDK it seemed that as the tire got increasingly flat the spray slowly decreased.

·
Registered
256 Posts
See I'm old enough to remember seeing that on TV.....
Haha,I am not doubting you Nick,I just thought it kinda looked like it was coming from the ground but I've been wrong before and sure it won't be the last!

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
It's coming from the ground. Watch as the jeep's front tire hits the ground while the rear's are in the air. It starts spraying straight up even before the rear tires touch the ground.

If you watch a little earlier, you can see the rear tire gain too much traction when it hits the cars. Watch the sidewalls on those super-hard tires flex like mad. That could've been related to the air loss.

·
Banned
851 Posts
Could be a bit of both.. But I know some of it does come from the tire..
Like I said I watched it on TV when it had happened... Many years ago....

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Yes, I see it now. The spray starts from the front tire hitting the ground.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If ya'll would listen to the video they clearly say that it is the refrigerant underneath then say it is a Hockey Arena

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Well what I heard were guesses by the announcer(s), but no definitive "this is what it is..."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts