Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was looking all over the place for extended sway bar links for 4.5" lift. It seemed that only disconnects were available and I don't use disco's. I came upon www.zoneoffroad.com and noticed they have a bunch of sway bar link setups, discos and non-discos but nothing for the 4.5" lift. I emailed them and been talkin back and forth about them making a kit for the 4.5, which they have the links but no kit actually for sale. Well, a couple weeks later they get a kit and it's ready to sell. I thought I'd let everyone know in case you guys needed some extended links.

http://zoneoffroad.com/product?ki=67

Last kit at the bottom. :thumbsup:

I just ordered. :D

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh by the way, and to lure you into buying, it's free shipping :rock:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got em today. Fast shipping :thumbsup:

Notice the bushing holes are angled. I don't see alot of kits that do that. Most are just straight links. These are angled to compensate for the angle they attach to the sway bar. Pretty neat!

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Those seem like they would be easier to disconnect. Two bolts and just bungy cord them. Mine are a pain in the arsh to install by yourself because the holes have to line up exactly. Those are nice looking swaybar links. Can't argue about the price either :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just curious, why don't you use disco's?
I wheel mostly mud and forrest trails so flex is not a concern for me. I'm still rubbing even at 4.5" so this would keep the tires off the fenders.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used 28 minutes of my life to install these today.

The go on so easily, it's like lego's. They angled em just perfectly.

On the previous setup, the sway bar link bracket hit the coil spring due to being too short. The longer links solved that issue:

I'm sellin my old links (same style, but for 3" max).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts