Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of the crap going on in the world today. Every damn thing is considered racist. Every damn thing is considered a risk of Covid.

Shut up and quit being stupid.

(end rant)

·
Premium Member
9,185 Posts
Amen to that Chris

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Yeah, my biggest issues are that I am beginning to fight with family because some are still panicking about everything, and others just refuse to open their eyes to the possibility of something else going on behind the scenes. Granted, Im not locked down nor am I living in the same state as my family, but phone and social media is getting old since its begun to be arguments the whole time.

A friend is a DJ in town at the bars and he was just suspended indefinitely for wearing a "Black Rifles Matter" t-shirt. Go back and read that again. "Rifles", not "Lives". A group of people who don't ever come into this particular bar came in and said he was oppressing them. Either they can't read or they just came in to incite riots. A bouncer has death threats against him for something else that happened simultaneously. Keep in mind this isn't Chicago, LA, Minneapolis or wherever, this is central Iowa.

I wish people were as nice as crowds are at an antique tractor show. (I'd say Jeep, but we all know that group that spends all day talking shit and being dicks on the trail.)

·
Premium Member
9,185 Posts
But on the other hand, in sunny CA, the nanny state, I go to a gym where we talk crap about liberals all the time. And strangely none of them object. Maybe size does matter :D We are all tire of this. In our county, only thirty cases confirmed, one death of someone old. That is less the last round of the flu

·
Registered
154 Posts
I wanted a white Jeep's matter sticker, my family laughed and said that if I liked my windshield, I might not need to do it. I thought it was funny

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Unfortunately they're probably right. You'd park it and come back outside to slashed tires and busted glass with some not-so-nice messages in spray paint. For those of us willing to play by society's rules and continue our lives, we have to wait for the fight to show up at our front doors. Then the tables turn. For me, I can pretty easily let them throw their tantrums in the cities and hope they wear themselves out, but the moment they screw with me and my property there will be heck to pay (and much much more that I can't say on a public forum for sake of being nice).

I was told yesterday there were mobs trying to block Interstate 80 (the big east/west highway that runs coast to coast) and highway 35 (runs from Texas to Minnesota) in DesMoines. That is the crossroads of America where the semi trucks run constantly and makes for a hard area to block without getting squished. It also happens to be on my way home, so there was a chance of plowing through protesters with the Mini Cooper. Turned out our law enforcement stopped them, doing their jobs as they should keeping peace.

I see myself turning towards politics and other things that aren't to be discussed here, so Im shutting up now. Happy Tuesday fellas.

·
Premium Member
9,185 Posts
I am a Vietnam era vet, and I cannot believe the craziness either. Much worse than then

Reactions: TgRamsey

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
I will refrain from comment. Other than thank you gentlemen for your service!

·
Premium Member
9,185 Posts
I was wondering when you were going to reply to that

·
Premium Member
9,185 Posts
In that situation, I would be too

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
My apologies, that's what I get for assuming.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts