Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
A/T-a-boy! You'll like those Coopers. Did you get an alignment? If you didn't, you should. You've got some nice new tires, and proper alignment along with regular rotation will keep 'em in shape for a long time to come.
I see what you did there...lol...

I should have gotten an alignment but didn't. The girlfriend has a horrible case of the flu and I don't feel so hot either. I just wanted to get some tires and go. I'll have one done soon.

I really like the ride though. They seem to be excellent tires!

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
Im glad to see you got the Coopers. They are a fantastic tire. I will also say that Sears has been nothing but a disappointment to me for years now. Every store I go to is worthless and the warranty is never handled the way they promise.

I do however vote to keep the white letters out. They add a sharper look to nearly any vehicle.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Those Cooper's look great!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hey thank y'all much. I'm really liking the Coopers. They ride good and have great traction on pavement and dirt. And yes, having the white letters out has grown on me so I'll leave them that way.
Now I just need to make it through the holidays and start making some mods after the first of the year. :)

·
Super Moderator
1,143 Posts
Glad you're liking you tires.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I really appreciate the input on tires. The Wrangler Radials that I was looking at weren't really what I wanted so I looked around town for something different.

I stopped by Sears and they had a set of Cooper Discoverer AT3 so I grabbed them. I asked to have them mounted black side out, of course that didn't happen and I didn't have any more time to wait, so I got $30 off instead. Maybe the white lettering will grow on me.

Here's a before and after. They didn't do a very good job of washing the blue shite off the tires either. :rolleyes:
Nice! Those look familiar :D You'll be happy with them :thumbsup: I like having the whites facing out.

Attachments

21 - 27 of 27 Posts