Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically I got a great jump on buying my first lift. I got paid Saturday and decided to put all of it in the bank since my normal expenses were paid for. It totaled around $350 which is a big deal for me, and a great start of saving for my lift/tire combo.

Anyways, I crank her up today, only to find that 4 of my fuel injectors are leaking badly and it's going to cost me $380 to have the mechanic order the parts and do labor. Also, this means I don't have a ride for about a week or so since this was my daily warrior.

Life always finds a way to kick me in the rear.

·
Registered
488 Posts
yea im sure someone on here can explain to u how to fix...if theirs a will theirs a way..repost with the topic being ur problem

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Rough luck! It happens to all of us at one point or another, patience is key when saving up money because life will always manage to get in the way of your regularly scheduled program.

You may want to consider buying a Haynes Manual and seeing if this is a problem that you think you could tackle yourself. It may benefit you to do this, because if you're comfortable with that type of work, you'll be able to save yourself a bunch of money on labor.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I was going to buy a new to me jeep the other day but I think my 91 was getting a little mad taht I have only driven it ans was spending to much time with others in the driveway so I had to take it to a shop nad have ujoints and my coils springs added for the tune of 300 bucks, now I need a rad for it.. I do not even want to put a rad in seeings how shortly I will have to change it when I drop in the v8.
your jeep must be telling you to make sure tahat all the runing gear and little things are working well before you spend money on mods so it can use the mods well when you do put them on...
Oh yeah and read my sig... it tells it like it is...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts