Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is our uni-rail stiffener for the Cherokee platform from 84/01.

Key Features:

This kit goes from your LCA mounts at uni rail to the rear leaf spring pocket. We designed the stiffeners with large rosette holes allowing you to get a complete weld. Our uni rails are CNC laser cut and CNC press broke. This insures quality in every one and strength like no other. Another feature is you don’t have to remove your cross member to install. Made from 3/16" plate thus giving you the confidence to go any were and do anything.

Benefits:

Get a longer life out of your platform and more trail time. Add strength to your Cherokee allowing you to get more out of your suspension while minimizing unibody flex and twist. Knowing if you have to you can use the uni rails to slide up and on an obstacle. Built for abuse, built to work and built with precision.

Made in the USA

"Precision Built"

NOTE: This is a weld in application

Retail is $120.00
visit www.omcoffroad.com

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Looks pretty good to me. :thumbsup:

But out of sake of playing Devil's Advocate..... can you give us anything as to how it may be better than RuffStuff's? I don't have any stiffners, nor do I plan on them for a bit, but if I was, why are your's better?

Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A better fit than our competitors set up. Also more and larger holes for welding, cause a smaller hole creates a cold weld and dose not give proper penetration. We also gave wiggle room on cross member bolts. Due to the fact not all XJ's are not equal or exactly the same. So we designed ours to help in compensating for that small difference. Thus why ours is different and in our eye better than our competitors not to mention we have been at it sense 89.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
That's what I was lookin for. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts