Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every thing went good, except for the fact that i couldnt go above 55mph because the trailer started to fish tail and made my jeep do the same.

In various states i tried taking pics of the Cherokees that I passed cause i know it was one of you guys, but that didnt work, ya'll drive too fast!

didnt really have a chance to site see, due to the constant gas stops etc. I was in myrtle beach for 2 nights instead of 3 cause i was soooooo tired and needed to rest before my last leg of driving.

Had to constantly check the oil, coolant and power steering fluid, i really didnt wanna stop to fix it cause i just wanted to get home!

the oil leak, is actually the back pressure into the intake due to a clogged vent.

the power steering leak is just me needing to put some Teflon tape on the threads of the line that goes to the gear box and tightening it up a bit

and the coolant leak was a hose, which i have, just waiting for it to stop raining to replace it.

So thankfully nothing real major, still got to re-build that rear end that i took out of it, so i can use 4wd! (the one thats in it is the wrong gear ratio)

so I am sooo happy to be home and away from my ex-husband, and now the healing can truly begin and i can attempt to get over him alot better than before, thanks again guys for all your support!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Yeah, how does it go?

No pics? Then it didn't really happen... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts