Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really haven't posted many new pics of my Cherokee, the last pics were pretty much of Just the flares on my Jeep so I took a few today, let me know what ya think

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah and on the Flames on the hood, I know they are differant, I did passenger side and my friend did driver side. Thinking of just taking it off, but may redo it perminately. Please let me know if ya like it with the flames or not so I know if should do it perminate and better or just take it off and call it good

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I'll give ya my honest opinion but it's gonna cost ya about $19.95. If you buy it now, I'll throw in a 2nd opinion free.

Opinion 1: I think if you throw on a rear set of TJ flares up front, it'll look much better.

Opinion 2 (optional): Paint the flames and it'll look badas$!

It's your jeep and if you like it, we like it :)

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually don't like the look of the rear flares on the front, I had it like that about a week then changed over to the front flares, I just need to take them off and reposition them so they are flush with where I cut behind the marker light

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I actually don't like the look of the rear flares on the front, I had it like that about a week then changed over to the front flares, I just need to take them off and reposition them so they are flush with where I cut behind the marker light
That's cool. I think the rear flares up front look more factory-like but to each his own. If you like it, then that's all that matters :)

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Actually in the works, we are fabbing a custom one up
Sorry, I saw all the goodies you've put on and that exposed gas tank. I know you know just posted before I thought about it. :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts