Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got signed up as dealers for Warrior Products, so if there are any WP products you're interested in, give us a shout for a quote. We don't have any of their stuff on our site yet, but I'll be working on getting it up quickly.

If you're not familiar with WP's parts, they're primarily geared towards CJs and Wranglers, but they've been adding a lot of XJ stuff over the last year or so. They've got some great looking tube doors, door panel armor, front and rear bumpers, safari racks (I run a WP roof rack), and more. Here's some quick pics of some of the XJ parts:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
do they have 2dr tube doors yet?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Jason, glad to see your handling Warrior's stuff now. I've got their XJ front bumper with the brush guard on my 2000. Very happy with it.

BTW, the dark blue XJ on Warrior's site showing the front bumper with the brush guard is mine!:rock: I'm so proud.:D

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do they have 2dr tube doors yet?
Not that I'm aware of.

Oh yeah, another thing some of you guys might be interested in is the new sideplates from WP. I get tons of questions about the armor plates on my doors and since the company that made them isn't making them anymore, and these new plates from Warrior are very similar, I think they'll be a hot product.

They're shown here in bright diamond plate, but they're also available in black powder-coated smooth steel (12ga) as well. Current price is about $165 + shipping for a complete set, and these are available for 2-dr models.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
This is great. I have their sway bar conversion kit and it's top-notch. I had the liberty of speaking with the owner via email when i had a small issue with it and he went out of his way to take care of it. Great company and glad ya are selling their products. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts