Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know the warrior makes a set of 4DR tube doors for our Xj's but I emailed them and asked when the 2Dr would be made if they were to be made and they said they are in development and should be ready late next week.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
We all know the warrior makes a set of 4DR tube doors for our Xj's but I emailed them and asked when the 2Dr would be made if they were to be made and they said they are in development and should be ready late next week.
For serious? I hope they're not just leading you on, cuz I've been waiting for a set for two years now, and nobody will seem to make any. I hope this is true! :pop:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They emailed me back this morning here is the email address I emailed:

[email protected]

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
awsome ive been wondering the same thing do you know if they are interchangable with the stock doors? if they are i might get them if not i might rig up my own system for the stock doors to come on and off easy to be replaced with tube doors and vice versa. like wranglers.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
they look good and they use the factory door henge so they should be easily interchangable a plus for something that will be a daily driver 2! i will think about them when i am thinking about tube doors.

·
Registered
307 Posts
very nice.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
thats great for you 2door guys...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yall four door have already got yalls

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Those look good. I'm growing fond of warrior products. They used to be nothing and now they are growing into a great jeep company. I hope the economy doesn't mess up their growth.

WP :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are avable on the warrior website.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts