I use 3m Show Car wax. AWESOME

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
I use Meguiars on all my car waxing needs really top quality

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Wow so am i the only one here who doesn't wash his jeep? Well i mean i do to get the mud off, but thats it. lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
Wow so am i the only one here who doesn't wash his jeep? Well i mean i do to get the mud off, but thats it. lol

I wouldn't even put forth the effort to remove the mud, except that something will need worked on and big clod of mud will magically by-pass my glasses and land in my eye....:devil:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Turtle Turtle. I've waxed it once in 11 years! That was about 2 years ago.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Turtle Turtle. I've waxed it once in 11 years! That was about 2 years ago.
Wow ... & I thought we were soul mates. You're banished. I wash my XJ after every wheeling trip in Jersey because that means nasty mud. Most times I wash it on the way home from wheeling. And I wax it 2, 3 times a year with Turtlewax Colorback. Nothing else takes care of the Piney custom pinstriping. Red is an awesome color when it's done right.

*bling*

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Wow ... & I thought we were soul mates. You're banished. I wash my XJ after every wheeling trip in Jersey because that means nasty mud. Most times I wash it on the way home from wheeling. And I wax it 2, 3 times a year with Turtlewax Colorback. Nothing else takes care of the Piney custom pinstriping. Red is an awesome color when it's done right.

*bling*

I know this will sound like a line from "Forrest Gump", but...

My Daddy always told me the more you wax a car the thinner and yellower the paint gets. I wash the XJ often, however I use water and a sponge, and then a chamois to dry it off.

I clean the tires with an old green/yellow dish washing pad an comet.

My goal is to keep the paint looking nice for a very long time, and so far it's worked out just fine. ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts