Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I loved the first one. That doesn't give much about the 2nd but wish Will was in it.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
See "Omega Man" with Charlton Heston. It was a better movie.

Looks like "Will" won't be in the second one.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
The first one was OK, but the CGI really pissed me off. I'd rather watch the powdery white people from the original than see hundreds of horribly rendered, rubber-faced monsters running amok. But hey, at least it was better than iRobot.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
The first one was OK, but the CGI really pissed me off. I'd rather watch the powdery white people from the original than see hundreds of horribly rendered, rubber-faced monsters running amok. But hey, at least it was better than iRobot.
lol I really enjoyed I Robot! I agree "I Am Legend" rendering was horrible.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hmmm, I guess I'll probably see it but likely wait for the DVD on this one. It looks like it could be reallllly bad, or just OK. Probably nothing spectacular.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
lol I really enjoyed I Robot! I agree "I Am Legend" rendering was horrible.
I don't really pay attention to the rendering, graphics, etc. I'm more into the story and how the actors act. Will did great. He's a good emotional actor and one of my favorites. Got alot of his movies. I love hancock the most...

MOUNTAIN TOP! MOUNTAIN TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
16 Posts
:eek::thumbdown: It was an OK plot, even if it did butcher Isaac Asimov's original story. But it felt like a 2 hour commercial for Audi. And Converse. And JVC. And Dos Equis. And FedEx. And HOLY SHAMELESS PRODUCT PLACEMENT!
worst product placement movie was transformers... that was horrible.. and im a GM fan

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
worst product placement movie was transformers... that was horrible.. and im a GM fan
That is :devil:. Transformer was a GREAT MOVIE!!!!! Can't wait for the sequal.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Yes Transformers was bad, but I, Robot was much MUCH worse. And the only vehicle they called out by name was the Camaro. I, Robot name dropped brand names left and right. It was like some bad late night QVC... except with robots and the Fresh Prince. :D

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Transformers was a great movie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts