Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 1999 Cherokee, loaded, auto 4X4 4.0 litre. Also have a turbo'd Lexus, a V8 Lexus, Denali AWD, 4X4 Silverado and a Buick Grand National (738HP). But I like my XJ most. Just installed a turbo removed from the Buick, in process of adding methanol and a Split Second FMU.

Hope you guys don't mind sharing info, I will be needing help.

Great site!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
sound's like a nice fleet of vechiles

·
Registered
934 Posts
Welcome to CT from Ohio...

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Installed a TE60 turbo on the XJ. Currently running with no boost, got to finish the install of alky and FMU. Will be completed within the next 2 weeks. No photos at this time, but will post some soon.

Not sure how it will hold up, has over 200/k miles now. Maybe if it blows I can go ahead with a new engine including a much ported cyl. head.

Thanks for all the kindness, glad to have found the site (found it on google).

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome to CT from PR

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT rom COS!!:cheers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey cosxjfan,

You could take any vehicle from me easier than taking my pit bull. He's the best smartest dog I've had. 95lbs, loves people but keeps the pests away. I wish the people who fight these dogs had to come to me for food. We'd stop that $#@@.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Got a 1999 Cherokee, loaded, auto 4X4 4.0 litre. Also have a turbo'd Lexus, a V8 Lexus, Denali AWD, 4X4 Silverado and a Buick Grand National (738HP). But I like my XJ most. Just installed a turbo removed from the Buick, in process of adding methanol and a Split Second FMU.

Hope you guys don't mind sharing info, I will be needing help.

Great site!!
Welcome!

All I read was "Got a 1999 Cherokee, loaded, auto 4X4 4.0 litre." then blah blah blah "Just installed a turbo"... :rofl:

Come on you gotta post some pic, and a video of this beast.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts