1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
258 Posts
You have a leak in the vacuum systems that operate the vacuum motors on the HVAC. There can be two causes. The most common is a leak in the vacuum cannister located on the right side behind the front bumper. Looks like an old cartoon bomb, minus the fuse. There is also a vacuum check valve, looks like a disc with hose barbs on both sides. It might be malfunctioning too. Also look for the obvious cracks in the rubber lines

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You have a leak in the vacuum systems that operate the vacuum motors on the HVAC. There can be two causes. The most common is a leak in the vacuum cannister located on the right side behind the front bumper. Looks like an old cartoon bomb, minus the fuse. There is also a vacuum check valve, looks like a disc with hose barbs on both sides. It might be malfunctioning too. Also look for the obvious cracks in the rubber lines
Thank you for sending me in the right direction… I will definitely check everything… have a good one 👍🏼

·
Registered
192 Posts
My friend is looking at this Cherokee with the same issue. He hasn't checked where the air is coming from. We'll take a look at it this weekend after we finished installing the brake pads and jeep wheels on the Wrangler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts