Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The engine I just pulled out of my 98 Clasic has a casting num that I can't locate anywhere. On drivers side front casting num is 530 | 0341 just above to the right are the letters NVH in the rear same side above freeze plug third from rear 4.0L 7, under freeze plug 5 is a clock dial pointing @ 2:00 & finally under freeze plug 6 is 10 | 97.

I can't find this casting number listed anywhere. Anyone have any ideas on what this came from, as it's not in any book I can find. I wanf to rebuild 1 of these engines. The 91 is correct and the replacement I just put in is correct for 98. It's got me stumped. Help ! ! ! Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got a similar problem. My car has some problems, and the diagnose has shown the 747 error number. I really can't find anywhere what does this error mean. I am already desperate, I can't fix it. I have tried different methods, and I have no clue what should I do next. I have even googled what does this number mean, and read on Angel Number 747 Meaning | SunSigns.Org that it's an angel number and that it has a special power. Omg, what the hell is happening ? What should i do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts