Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to our community at cherokeetalk.com. As you can see we are a new community of Jeep enthusiasts. This is a family friendly forum so all are welcome here to participate! I encourage everybody looking at this to sign up and participate, I am sure you will find yourself a new home.

To register please click the link at the top of the page that says "Register" and fill out the appropriate information. It is 100% free and takes less then a minute to join.

Look forward to seeing you around!

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, excited to see how things turn out :)
I am very confident we will be just fine. We have excellent technical support behind us and the way things are looking so far we have some top notch members around here:D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks for all the words guys, please continue to tell your buddies about the site its a huge help to us.
This one I gotta hear :D

More traffic=more server space and bandwidth costs...How does that help??

Unless your trying to say...put some other place outta biznes :D

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why would you want a website without new people around? Its always nice to have more people, wouldnt you agree?

I have said it before and I will say it again, this is not a competition just another place for us enthusiasts to come together, learn, and have clean fun while doing so.

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
I'm here to screw up this site as much as i can.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts